BOOTMASTERS® Safe, sure traction for slippery conditions – walking, hiking, trekking.
They’re perfect for ice fishermen, hunters, farmers, or anyone whose actions put them in conditions where traction is a problem. The sharp, hard carbide tips provide a grip on ice, slippery rock streams – on any hard, slippery surface. They’re also more rigid than a pullover, harness-style studs.
- Better bite than Simms Hard-Bite, Grip Studs, iGrip, or Korkers studs
- Sharp carbide tips for better bite
- More rigid and stable than Grip Studs or Korkers
- Wide-flat head prevents roll-over
- Hold-tite™ threads for easy installation and no pull-out
Wear longer and stay sharper than Kold Kutters
***Note: The carbide tips are very hard and will scratch any surface. Do not wear boots with INS Boot Studs indoors. Not responsible for any damage.***
20 studs + installation tool
80 studs + installation tool
Installation tool only
Dealer Inquires Welcome