LARGE PROFILE – TRACTION KINGS
BIG studs with BIG bite for BIG equipment.
Traction Kings provide deep-biting traction for the largest vehicles used in construction, mining, material handling and excavation. They increase traction in icy, frozen and rocky terrain for crawler carriers, excavators, large loaders and pipeline equipment.
They’re available in only 1 size – 1 ½” thread and a ¾” wide by 5/8” high head.
- Shaped carbide head bites and stops slipping and spinning on hard surfaces – ice, rocks, etc
- Large head improves traction in semi-hard surfaces – packed dirt, clay, etc
- Tough, long-lasting mining grade carbide head
- Heat-treated alloy steel body for wear and durability
- Sharp, hold-tite™ threads are self-tapping
|Installation Tool (SR-62)||$24.95|
Dealer Inquires Welcome