GRIPMASTERS – ALL TERRAIN TRACTION FOR OFF-ROAD VEHICLES
Gripmasters are built to provide positive traction for vehicles in icy or rocky conditions where the terrain is uneven or rough. The heads protrude 5/16” above the rubber for a deep positive grip to enable the operator to be able to do his job quickly and efficiently without spinning or side-slipping.
Gripmasters are the best traction for skidsteers and are more effective than any other traction aid – especially chains. They are the only way to improve traction on tracked vehicles and they’re better than chains on wheeled vehicles like loaders, graders, backhoes, etc.
They’re available in 3 lengths, but, unless the tread is very badly worn, the 1” length is recommended.
- Solid carbide head for best bite and longest wear
- Self-tapping threads need no drilling and won’t pull out
- Better than chains to prevent side-slipping, less damage to tires
- Heat-treated alloy steel body
- Recommended installation 2-4 studs per lug
Gripmasters are available in 3 lengths
- CTS-2 ½” long
- CTS-3 ¾” long – not recommended for skidsteers
- CTS-4 1″ long
***All sizes are the same price
Installation Tool (SR-31 Only)